Bringing in crowds of over 5,000 people each year, Portchester Gala is a great opportunity for you to promote your organisation, business or charity.
Each year we have around 50 stall spaces available in the idyllic setting of Portchester Castle.
If you have any further questions about the booking process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs - Minimum pitch size of 4 metres
Early bird rate, for pitches booked before August 1st 2021
- Commercial Stalls: £18.00 per metre with a minimum pitch size of 4 metres. Therefore the minimum pitch fee is £72
- Registered Charity Stalls: £9.00 per metre with a minimum pitch size of 4 metres. Therefore the minimum pitch fee is £36
All pitches booked after August 1st 2021
- Commercial stalls: £23.00 per metre
- Registered Charity stalls: £12.00 per metre
To complete your booking we require:
- Completed stall form
- All stallholders are required to carry proof of Public Liability Insurance to the sum of £2M. We must have a copy of this with your forms.
- If you are carrying out activities which the visitors can participate in, then we also require a risk assessment.
- Car registration and mobile number of driver
Upon completion of booking you shall receive a confirmation receipt, this must be presented at the entrance of the castle as proof of payment. You will not be granted entry to the site without your confirmation receipt, so keep it safe!
Timings on day
- The Castle will be open from 6am, stalls must be in place no later than 10am.
- There will be no movement of vehicles between 10am and 4.30pm for the safety of the public.
- Gates will be locked at 16.30pm
- Pitch depth allows room for ONE vehicle on site but this vehicle must be required for running the stall.
- Please note the dimensions of the castle entrance. Highest point of arch 365cm, lowest point 330cm, width 290cm